incubator-whirr-user mailing list archives: January 2011

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Amy Zhang Why does my HDFS point to my current directory? Mon, 24 Jan, 05:24
Amy Zhang Re: Why does my HDFS point to my current directory? Mon, 24 Jan, 05:42
Amy Zhang Re: Why does my HDFS point to my current directory? Mon, 24 Jan, 06:57
Andrei Savu Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Mon, 10 Jan, 21:35
Andrei Savu Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Tue, 11 Jan, 19:19
Andrei Savu RE: Starting up hadoop cluster programatically Wed, 19 Jan, 14:40
Andrei Savu Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sat, 29 Jan, 12:09
Andrei Savu Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sat, 29 Jan, 13:19
Andrei Savu Re: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Mon, 31 Jan, 23:14
Ashish Error while running cassandra using whirr Fri, 28 Jan, 08:53
Ashish Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sat, 29 Jan, 04:30
Ashish Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sat, 29 Jan, 13:13
Ashish Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sat, 29 Jan, 16:01
Ashish Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sat, 29 Jan, 16:36
Ashish Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sat, 29 Jan, 16:48
Ashish Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sun, 30 Jan, 04:52
Jianwu Wang how to set customized hadoop environment? Thanks. Mon, 17 Jan, 00:58
Kiss Tibor Re: Request Limit Exceeded using Whirr 0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT with 1 jt+nn, 10 dn+tt Mon, 31 Jan, 18:45
Lars George Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sat, 29 Jan, 15:35
Lars George Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sat, 29 Jan, 16:25
Lars George Re: Request Limit Exceeded using Whirr 0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT with 1 jt+nn, 10 dn+tt Sat, 29 Jan, 16:31
Lars George Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Sat, 29 Jan, 17:21
Olivier Grisel Some feedback and some questions Mon, 03 Jan, 16:26
Olivier Grisel Re: Some feedback and some questions Mon, 03 Jan, 16:52
Olivier Grisel Re: Some feedback and some questions Tue, 04 Jan, 09:17
Olivier Grisel Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Mon, 10 Jan, 21:08
Olivier Grisel EC2 vs RackSpace for CPU bound and IO bound MapReduce jobs? Thu, 13 Jan, 23:34
Paolo Castagna Request Limit Exceeded using Whirr 0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT with 1 jt+nn, 10 dn+tt Fri, 28 Jan, 20:59
Paolo Castagna Re: Request Limit Exceeded using Whirr 0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT with 1 jt+nn, 10 dn+tt Mon, 31 Jan, 18:21
Paolo Castagna Re: Request Limit Exceeded using Whirr 0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT with 1 jt+nn, 10 dn+tt Mon, 31 Jan, 20:04
Philip Zeyliger Re: Why does my HDFS point to my current directory? Mon, 24 Jan, 05:28
Philip Zeyliger Re: Why does my HDFS point to my current directory? Mon, 24 Jan, 05:47
Tom White Re: Some feedback and some questions Tue, 04 Jan, 06:03
Tom White Re: Issues spinning up a test cluster with Whirr 0.2.0 Tue, 04 Jan, 06:06
Tom White Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Mon, 10 Jan, 19:22
Tom White Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Mon, 10 Jan, 22:08
Tom White Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Mon, 10 Jan, 23:38
Tom White Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Tue, 11 Jan, 00:03
Tom White Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Tue, 11 Jan, 00:30
Tom White Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Thu, 13 Jan, 22:27
Tom White Re: EC2 vs RackSpace for CPU bound and IO bound MapReduce jobs? Thu, 13 Jan, 23:52
Tom White Re: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Fri, 14 Jan, 05:28
Tom White Re: Starting up hadoop cluster programatically Wed, 19 Jan, 17:18
Tom White Re: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Thu, 27 Jan, 20:42
Tom White Re: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Thu, 27 Jan, 21:00
Tom White Re: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Fri, 28 Jan, 19:11
Tom White Re: Error while running cassandra using whirr Fri, 28 Jan, 19:16
Tom White Re: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Fri, 28 Jan, 20:35
Tom White Re: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Fri, 28 Jan, 21:01
Tom White Re: Request Limit Exceeded using Whirr 0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT with 1 jt+nn, 10 dn+tt Fri, 28 Jan, 23:03
Tom White [ANNOUNCE] Apache Whirr 0.3.0-incubating released Mon, 31 Jan, 04:44
Tom White Re: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Mon, 31 Jan, 20:01
Tom White Re: Running Mapred jobs after launching cluster Mon, 31 Jan, 23:23
praveen.pe...@nokia.com Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Mon, 10 Jan, 18:27
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Mon, 10 Jan, 20:33
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Mon, 10 Jan, 21:21
praveen.pe...@nokia.com RE: Dynamic creation and destroying hadoop on Rackspace Mon, 10 Jan, 22:22