From Michael MacFadden <michael.macfad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Retire Wave
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2017 15:15:06 GMT
John,

As a long-time lurker and initial contributor, I agree. The project has just not ever hit
critical mass. There have been several dedicated induvial, there have been spurts of activity,
and there is still much potential. However, the project just hasn’t been able to move toward
graduation within the Apache eco-system. I would very much like to see development of wave
continue in one form or another, but there is not much benefit to wave or the apache community
by having it remain in incubation at this point. Hopefully Wave will can continue to evolve
elsewhere.

Of course, all of this is my own opinion.

~Michael