From Peter Warrington <mildlygooda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Peer review: Make login page more user friendly.
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2017 13:33:31 GMT
Hello! Thanks for your reply.

One of the changes I made was to make it work on mobiles as that is the
direction I see WIAB going. Also, it drew too much attention to the top bar
when we want most of the attention going to the login box. It also makes
the Screenshot more prominent so that the user can easily figure out what
WIAB does. I am in the process of submitting a Pull request now.

Thank you!

Peter.