From David Llop <l...@protonmail.com>
Subject E2E encryption in Wave
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2017 00:43:32 GMT
Hello folks,
I'm glad to announce that Pablo Ojanguren and me have been progressing a lot in the GSOC project
of adding end-to-end encryption to Wave documents. We have implemented symmetric encryption
for deltas that are "on-the-fly", using HTML5 WebCrypto API (via JSInterop). Our next step
is going to be able to decrypt deltas that are "on rest" (from a document snapshot). You can
read more details on this [blog post](https://llopv.github.io/gsoc-2017/e2ee/2017/06/30/encrypt-ot-1.html).
Our code can be found at [github](https://github.com/llopv/incubator-wave/tree/gsoc-2017),
although Pablo is still peer-reviewing it. We will make a merge request when we find it ready.
I hope you receive these good news with joy. And please, feel free to do any suggestion or
ask any question.
Best,
David Llop.