From Evan Hughes <wisebald...@apache.org>
Subject Swellrt dependencies and wave dependencies
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 04:00:29 GMT
Hey all,

with the proposal of joining the sources can we begin work by filtering out
unused dependencies and upgrading old ones for both repos. My understanding
is that Swellrt uses the base of Wave so this would be beneficial for both
projects.

If any of the swellrt peeps are here and would put their hand up for
helping decided what can be removed as we have a very large collection of
out dated dependencies. This should be the first step as currently I have a
bunch of security emails relating to our old dependencies.

~ Evan