From Adam John ...@sterlingsolved.com>
Subject Re: ALL HANDS - 9/28 10am EST
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 02:47:58 GMT
Thanks for all the confirmations folks!  Kindly review the documents
linked/sent previously in advance of the meeting.

If we need to screenshare we can use a Hangout or my Join.me;
https://join.me/mradamjohn
If you expect to present, please install the application in advance.  While
you can observe with the web application or mobile app, you can only
present with the installed program.

The Join.me has a conference line with international local numbers.
Find more here: https://join.me/intphone/
I've listed a few I have used down below.

*This is the Conference ID: 268-833-957*

*Feel free to join early* - you should be able to talk as soon as 2 people
are on the line.

Talk soon!

Adam

Select numbers:
Argentina - Buenos Aires +54.11.5352.8217
Australia - Sydney +61.2.9191.6319
Bahrain - national +973.1619.9273
Brazil - Rio de Janeiro +55.21.3500.1441
Canada - Montreal +1.514.800.1233
France - Paris +33.1.8288.3590
Germany - Berlin +49.30.2240.3071
Greece - Athens +30.21.1198.2986
Hong Kong - national +852.5808.1760
Ireland - Dublin +353.1.531.4868
Ireland - Dublin +353.1.513.4791
Israel - Tel Aviv +972.3.763.0434
Italy - Rome +39.06.8339.9900
Latvia - Riga +371.6616.3227
Lithuania - Vilnius +370.521.40705
Russian Federation - Moscow +7.495.777.3554
South Africa - Johannesburg +27.10.590.4610
Spain - Barcelona +34.93.220.1484
Ukraine - Kiev +380.443.92.0739
Ukraine - national +380.893.23.9951
United Kingdom - London +44.20.3582.4515
United States - Hartford, CT +1.860.970.0010
United States - Los Angeles, CA +1.213.226.1066
United States - New York, NY +1.646.307.1990
United States - San Francisco, CA +1.415.655.0381
United States - Tampa, FL +1.813.769.0500
United States - Washington, DC +1.202.602.1295

Thanks, and talk soon!

AJ

Adam John
(914) 623-8433