From Adam John ...@sterlingsolved.com>
Subject Re: Retirement
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2016 15:15:51 GMT
@pablo that is great that you are working with the Complutense University
of Madrid! ... I'm adding an agenda item to give you a chance to talk about
the results of the contest if that is okay?

If we can make progress on the peer review before the meeting, that would
be great as well.. also added a discussion item to the agenda for it. (
https://github.com/Waqee/incubator-wave)

---

@andreas awesome, I've added you to the informal attendees list.

Since Docker and Kubernetes both use Golang, I've been toying with them
lately as well.  This highlights one of my earlier point about making
adjustments to this project that will best leverage other open source work.

I had not found SOLID yet, but quick review and it seems intriguing... it
is related to good+interesting W3C work (https://www.w3.org/TR/ldp-primer/)

---

@all ... I'll be starting 2 new threads, this one goes well beyond
'Retirement' imho
Please join them as you deem appropriate.

Thanks!

Adam John
 (914) 623-8433
 Google+ <http://google.com/+AdamJohn1> | LinkedIn <http://mradamjohn.com/>