From Adam John ...@sterlingsolved.com>
Subject Re: Getting Involved - Unify the Wave
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2016 18:01:54 GMT
awesome, thanks Yuri!

I saw your repo didn't have anything added so I forked the original users
repo (jorkey) in the current "anotherWave" organization. (github link
<https://github.com/anotherWave>)

these items are added to the ALL HANDS working document (gdoc link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/11j_WQGYAtDlN8Wqx8jJglPpw6tJznvMGfdLOvQu96i0/edit>)
where I expect to keep other updates until the meeting.

... I am wondering if wavewatchers.org belongs on the list as an active or
retired group?

Thanks!

AJ

Adam John