From Gaurav Shukla <gshukl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retirement
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 02:33:31 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I am quite late to the discussion but I like the direction this project
might take. I tried contributing a few months back but the code base was
simply too complex.

I'll try to be available for hangout and I think this and well as any other
conference call we have should be recorded. The discussion would likely
help on boarding of new developers.

--
Regards !
Gaurav Shukla