From Pablo Ojanguren <pablo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - September 2016
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 10:21:01 GMT
I would like to help on this, but I need guidance...

Should we say something about the discussion on bringing swellrt into wave?
would it help to move towards graduation?

Is this http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2015 the last report?

Is this draft ok?...

WaveA wave is a hosted, live, concurrent data structure for rich
communication.It can be used like email, chat, or collaborative
document editing...

Issues to address before graduation

Creating a release

(TBC, not sure current status of this)

Community building

- New committer - Evan Hughes
- On going community discussion about how to bring in new developers to
ensure sustainability of the project.
A votation session has been scheduled (Sept 28th) to decide if Wave's fork
Swellrt is brought/merged into Wave. This would bring SwellRT active
developers into Wave and it could facilitate use of Wave by new developers
thanks to a new API, removing GWT legacy code.

Project Progress since last report

      (TBC, I guess Yuri or Evan can list changes done lately)