From Greg Cochard <greg.coch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retirement
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 15:05:36 GMT
I am also a cheerleader of the project and given some more time I'm sure I
could become a contributor to the codebase. I have experience with Android,
GWT, frontend and backend JavaScript, Python, etc.

I also have ops and test automation experience so I am able to help with
some of the less-loved aspects of the project lifecycle.