From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: Retirement
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 19:41:55 GMT
Michael,

As I said earlier in this thread, retirement means the closure of an
"apache" community. The code is already open source. So long as the
trademark and the Apache License V2 on the code are respected, as now,
anyone is free to do what they like with the code.

Thus, if someone (or someones) wanted to move it to Github, that'd be
fine. I'm sure Apache wouldn't object to them using the name "Wave" in
some form.

Upayavira