From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: Retirement
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 15:32:46 GMT
I'd say we are EXTREMELY close to a vote for retirement. If either of
you wish to become active contributors, I'd say "just start doing it".
Don't wait for any "permission" or such. If we could get sufficient
review of your work to include it in the codebase, then maybe there
could be hope for the project at Apache. But there is very little
resource available here for reviewing your work, so we must also be
realistic.

Upayavira