From Martin Letis <mle...@google.com.INVALID>
Subject Building a client.jar since the ANT->Gradle migration
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 14:40:31 GMT
Hi -

I'm trying to find a way to build a client.jar or client-common.jar, with
the classes in wave/src/main/java/org/waveprotocol/wave/client, without
success.

Prior to the migration from ANT to Gradle, it was possible to do an:
$ ant build client,client-common,...

The wave/src/main/resources/org/waveprotocol/wave/client/build.xml file
still exists (note: in 'resources') but I think that may be an oversight as
the ${build.common.path} it refers to, no longer exists (was
build-common.xml up to 9458405
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-wave.git;a=commit;h=9458405716d544fc2594798bb76c6d7439baaf93>
 ).

Do you have any advice? If the removal of the client.jar build rules was an
oversight, I'd like to reintroduce them in Gradle (guidance welcome),
otherwise I'd like to know more about it.

Thanks!
Martin