From Evan Hughes <wisebald...@apache.org>
Subject Stuff this Month (so far)
Date Sun, 15 May 2016 14:04:53 GMT
Hey all,

Just wanted to do a little progress update from this month:

Pull requests closed: 5
Issues Created: 2
Issues Resolved: 3

Summary of Changes:

- Project has been moving to Java 8.
- Added smooth shutdown to server.
- Updated Jetty versions.
- Travis pre testing for github pull requests fixed
- Removed the old federation implementation.

Most of this work was done by internal members and other projects outside
contributing back to Wave.

Stuff to Work on:

For those who are wanting to contribute to the project but arn't sure where
to start but know java, we do have a sonar instance which shows we have
things to work on ( https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index/251359 ).

If your a designer there is plenty of work todo just let us know who you
are :).

Other Programming tasks:

- Removal of the kune.cc gwt initials avatars ( unnecessary technical debt
in our dependencies )

Thanks again to everyone that is contributing, may make a little bot to
make these more frequent and more structured in the future :) .

~ Evan