From Yuri Z <vega...@gmail.com>
Subject New committer - Evan Hughes
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 15:58:57 GMT
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Wave
has asked Evan Hughes to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.
In fact that happened a few months ago, but I forgot to send the
announcement email.
Evan already made significant contributions - like moving Wave to use the
Gradle build system, improving the Jenkins CI process, adding Travis CI
configuration for the Github etc...
He is also proved himself being active community member.
I want to thank Evans for his contributions and looking forward working
with him in the future.
Please join me in welcoming Evan in his new role.