From Yuri Z <vega...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stuff this Month (so far)
Date Sun, 15 May 2016 14:20:41 GMT
Thanks for the update Evan!
While the project is moving a bit too slow, I think we managed successfully
to modernize it:
- Replaced the old configuration system with Typesafe config - which made
it a lot easier to add new configurations and to override existing.
- Replaced the old build system with Gradle - which finally made it easy to
build/test/run the project with any modern IDE.
- Moved the project to Java 8 - which allows us to write better/more modern
code.
Hopefully that removed many of the obstacles in the way of people who want
to contribute to the project.