From Thomas Wrobel <darkfl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New committer - Evan Hughes
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 17:34:45 GMT
Welcome to by far the coolest open federated realtime OT based
communication platform in town!
I appreciate all the time and efforts given to making Wave into the
platform the modern web needs, rather then merely the platforms the
modern web deserves.

--
http://lostagain.nl <-- our company site.
http://fanficmaker.com <-- our, really,really, bad story generator.