From Evan Hughes <wisebald...@apache.org>
Subject A wavy future side project
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 09:33:06 GMT
Hello all,

Just letting you know I have started moving forward with the rewrite
project which MAY NOT become the root source of the incubator. Please see:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-wave/tree/wavy for source,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WAVE/Project+Brief
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WAVE/Project+Briefn> for a
description of what the aim of the side project.

The project is mostly gonna focus atm on providing nice documentation and
building up an editor which is not Apache Wave specific. I'm hoping to get
the basis of each of the components in place before end of next week so
that anyone with any skill can contribute to whichever part they choose.

~ Evan Hughes