From Michael MacFadden <michael.macfad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Designers
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2016 16:17:13 GMT
I agree.  I did the initial design of the site we have many years ago, and we really haven’t
done much with it since than.  Should we perhaps put an “advertisement” on the current
web site letting folks know we are looking for help with a new design?  If so, I could add
that to our current site.

~Michael