From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Wave 0.4.0-rc10 / due reports
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2015 16:55:22 GMT
Andreas,

Currently, regarding this release, we are not aware of any legal issues
with the release candidate. Because it is our first, it needs to be
vetted by the Incubator PMC (project management committee). The
Incubator PMC is a large and diverse group, and it can sometimes be hard
to get people to look at the release. Someone (anyone) can repeatedly
and respectfully ask on the general@incubator list for reviews and votes
on the wave release. Either those reviews identify stuff for us to look
at, or they recognise that the release is clear.

In terms of incubation, there is no technical requirement in order to
graduate. Graduation requirements are entirely legal and community
based. If we succeed in this release then the legal stuff is covered -
we now need to strengthen and develop our community to a point where it
is considered sustainable. The minimal level of sustainability for a
community could be seen as three active developers. And also to show
that the community has learned how to collaborate in accordance with
what is loosely described as "the Apache Way".

Upayavira