From Evan Hughes <ehu...@gmail.com>
Subject Roadmaps & Progress so far
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 12:15:45 GMT
Hello incubator

work on the docs repository available here
https://github.com/apache/incubator-wave-docs and published builds of the
documents available here
https://incubator.apache.org/wave/documentation.html .

Most of the documentation stored on the confluence space has been
transferred only a few sections left till all has been transferred. The
documents themselves need more content and structure and reference to
previous formations of wave (wiab, fedone, google wave) and need updating.

If anyone would like to participate with updating and fleshing out the new
documentation please have a look at the github repository and submit pull
requests.

On the confluence wiki roadmap's have been listed (myself and ali have been
working on the documentation roadmap). I have also filled out some points
on the other sections of wave which ill be working on but I want to
encourage other contributes of wave to let people know what they are
working on and what time frames they want to accomplish these tasks. The
roadmap's can be found here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WAVE/Roadmaps

Also to update currently we have no running demo servers for any builds of
Apache Wave up and running from the links on the website.

~ Evan