From Yuri Z <vega...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2015 18:54:55 GMT
Hi
Wave is written in Java so you can it on any OS, including Windows. I only
deployed it on Linux but the final executable is just a jar that can be run
on Windows.
This is right, it is the primary documentation. You can also take a look at
the Wiki - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WAVE/Home