From Roshan Lakmal <roshan.2013...@iit.ac.lk>
Subject Re: Wave App mockups
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2015 06:38:26 GMT
Hi Ali,

> I am interested in seeing how blip editing translates to this UI. How
> should we handle multiple user cursors on screen at the same time? How
> do we render gadgets/attachments?

In the Chat page[1] at the bottom text area in the right corner we can add
the gadgets attachments and etc.

With regards to the sign up/login page, how does this work for
> different wave servers? Does it auto-connect based upon the username?
> Should we have some sort of drop-down to select which wave server we
> which to connect to?

Yes it can, We can auto-connect base on the user name.

> What sort of things would we have under the menu on the "wave inbox
> screen"?

At the moment it only have the sing out If you have any suggestions please
let me know.

[1]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_tP-jjki90QMlNHTEd5Vmk2cXc/view?usp=sharing