From Ali Lown <...@lown.me.uk>
Subject Re: Documentation
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 00:55:31 GMT
Hi Evan,

I have merged these into the (newly created) 0.4 branch in the docs repository.
Not sure how to close the pull requests though, as I didn't meet the
required criteria (different branch).

Should I clone these over to the master branch though? Is the master
branch even useful or should we always end up working on a
major-release-numbered branch?

The developer-docs and protocol-docs are now looking great! It would
be nice to get these on the website soon.

Ali