From Yuri Z <vega...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RC7 Vote Release
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 07:02:32 GMT
Hi
The vote should be over with +7 votes. However it looks like I messed up
artifacts names - they should include "incubating" according to
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#naming
I guess I ll create new artifacts with fixed names and post a new release
vote...

<

> > waves.

--print-md SHA512 $f >