From Yuri Z <vega...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Wave Release candidate 8
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 13:53:27 GMT
Thanks for the comments Ali.
1 - This one is nasty, forgot to remove the logs... We need to fix the
release script to ignore logs...
2. Right, but this one is minor I think.
3. So, what would be a better name for folder? 0.4.0-RC8? Regarding
artifact name - I think "incubating" is actually part of the project name,
not part of the version. The "alpha" was added following suggestions in the
mail list.
Well, I can create a new RC addressing the comments above - it's matter of
minutes (besides uploading it to apache site which takes hours with my
connection). Should we go for this?