From Ali Lown <...@lown.me.uk>
Subject Re: WAVE-70
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2015 19:04:59 GMT
Hi Ben,

I remember Bruno doing some work on this a while back. You should be
able to find his patches in the list archives.

The issue seems to be currently assigned to Kasun, but I don't recall
anything coming of this, so you should be quite safe to have a go at
it.

Please re-assign it to yourself on JIRA.

What approach to this are you planning on taking?

Ali