From Roshan Lakmal <roshan.2013...@iit.ac.lk>
Subject Re: GSoC 2015 with Apache Wave
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2015 05:09:32 GMT
Hi Ali,

Tomorrow is a bit busy for me, but Monday (30th) would work nicely.

> What time would work best for you? Anything from 1100 GMT should work
> okay for me.

I am little bit of busy between 1100 GMT to 1530 GMT. But after 1530 GMT
should work for me.

> What are your term dates as an undergrad at IIT? Most of the
> universities here are on holiday during April, does it work the same
> for you?

Yes it is same here.

Do you have access to my proposal in GSOC site?

Cheers,

Roshan

[1] -
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2015/roshanrox911/5639274879778816

> Ali
>
> On 28 March 2015 at 16:48, Roshan Lakmal <roshan.2013020@iit.ac.lk> wrote:
> > Yes
> > I have successfully submitted the proposal.
> > So can you please proved a subiable time to discuss about the next step
> in
> > the IRC.
> >
> > Regards
> > Roshan
> >

> > On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 8:05 AM, Ali Lown <ali@lown.me.uk> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Roshan,
> >>
> >> The updated proposal document looks great.
> >>
> >> I think we are now at the deadline for initial submission?
> >>
> >> Ali

> irc.

> fra@schermaontc.com>

> and

> [...]