From Yuri Z <vega...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: March 2015 Report
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 09:42:27 GMT
There are two code review requests on Review Board:
FormButtonClicked event for Robot API ; From Element addition from robots
https://reviews.apache.org/r/25034/
GadgetStateChange event generation for robot API. -
https://reviews.apache.org/r/25022/
There are also some code review request by me - but I ll make the effort to
finalize those by myself.

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 11:34 AM Pablo Ojanguren <pablojan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yuri, is there any issue you'd prefer to add to the next release? I can
> help but not sure what is more important.

> > Well, as I said we need to put more effort into release. Basically we can
> > do it now. We already sorted out all legal issues and have the procedure
> > documented on Wiki. But I wanted to add more features and fix some bugs
> > before release...
> >
> > On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 12:02 AM Michael MacFadden <
> > michael.macfadden@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Ali,
> > >
> > > I’ll type it up today.
> > >
> > > ~Michael