From Francesco Rossi <...@schermaontc.com>
Subject Re: Wave and Incubation
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 03:50:11 GMT
I concur with Yuri.
One thing I would add is that a lot of knowledge is actually dispersed
in this mailing list.
It would not be bad to have a forum on which to engage at least a
mainstream part of the community.
Information would be searchable and more accessible.

Also, is there a general repository for all the contributions that have
been done so far from the Community?
This would be another great asset on which to work, independently from
the platform we'll end up being on.