From Francesco Rossi <...@schermaontc.com>
Subject Re: Wave and Incubation
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2015 11:09:04 GMT
Yuri suggested me in PVT some interesting open alternatives although I
think they would still lack the options that Wave has.
Just to name 2 of them:
share.js
rizzoma

of course they have different functions, but at least they would share
some Wave dna.
the point is that coding on top of those solutions seemed a lot of work
just to catch up with the features Wave has.

but I'd be glad to be disputed at this point.

Still, I'm a bit perplexed about the client/server conversation. I
looked around and just for example, Splash is an old client but looked
like it was quite split from the server architecture.
What am I missing?