From David Banks <David.Ba...@computershare.co.uk>
Subject RE: Raise your hands if you would like to participate
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 14:12:51 GMT
I would be willing, though I don't have any experience of the code base.  I only have a brief
experience when it was Google Wave.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Grobmeier [mailto:grobmeier@apache.org]
Sent: 23 March 2015 14:11
To: wave-dev
Subject: Raise your hands if you would like to participate

Ok, let's be serious and be realistic.

Is anybody here who is willing to actively participate in this project in the next 3 months?

My point is: if we don't have a single person who can work on Wave until July, then we can
safely say it is likely we don't have volunteers here afterwards. In this case I would like
the project to consider retirement from Apache and consider to move to GitHub, were the entry
barierre is lower.

If there are 3 persons who want to spend their time the next weeks, now is the time. Committer
or not. Committers can be elected.

3 persons *can actually* release code bases at Apache.

Respond with +1 if you are volunteering to save Wave.
Respond with a -1 if you can't volunteer the next three months. Please be realistic.

Let's leave this open until end of the week.

Thanks
Christian
Computershare Technology Services (UK) Limited is registered in England & Wales Company
No. 3199675. Registered Office: The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol BS13 8AE Please visit
the following website to read the Computershare legal notice: http://www.computershare.com/disclaimer/emea