From Yuri Z <vega...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wave Release
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 08:21:31 GMT
The release procedure is described here -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WAVE/Release+Procedure
I think that all legal/technical issues with release are already sorted
out.
We still have some unmerged changes on Review Board, so I guess we should
review/merge those and create a new Release Candidate.