From "Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado" <v...@ourproject.org>
Subject Re: SuperDev
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 17:05:06 GMT
El 17/10/14 a las 09:45, Ben Hegarty escribió:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has tried debugging with superdev and whether it
> works?  I seem to be getting the following when running superdev-gwt.
>

>      [java]    Compiling 1 permutation
>      [java]       Compiling permutation 0...
>      [java]       Source Maps Enabled
>      [java]    Compile of permutations succeeded
>      [java] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractConnector: method <init>()V not found

About this old thread...

This is a classpath issue with gwt 2.6 (superdev is using the wave jetty
version instead of the gwt-dev jetty version).

With maven-gwt, you can use gwtSdkFirstInClasspath flag to prevent this.
In ant, we should do a similar thing playing with the classpath order (*).

I'll try to send a patch.

(*)
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/25689458/gwt-2-6-1-unknown-compile-issue