From Ali Lown <...@lown.me.uk>
Subject Re: Third party dependencies from http://wave.alown.co.uk fail the build
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 13:52:50 GMT
Ah.

I deleted the DNS CNAME record for this domain, hence it fails. (I was
doing a clean out of my DNS records, and forgot that this one was
used.)

I have been able to source the tinder and whack jars from elsewhere,
and have pushed the fix in cab299e44b5a40498268ecae463f8e330fae6897

Not sure about the origins of websocket.jar (is this a really early
version of Java-Websocket?)

Maybe it would be easier if we just include the single source file in
the our repository? (MIT license, can we do that?)

Ali