From Ali Lown <...@lown.me.uk>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xmpp/component/Log while attempting federation
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2014 13:05:02 GMT
That server is due an upgrade. (IIRC it is running ~rc3).

I agree that it broke in the xmpp upgrade. Looks like the Log class
doesn't exist any more, and we should change it to use the the WIAB
logging infastructure.

I have exams on Monday+Tuesday, so I don't have time to look into this
until Tuesday afternoon.

The workaround until then would be to revert that commit, or to use rc5 for now.

Ali