From akiva <akiva.avra...@gmail.com>
Subject Looking for an API for a plugin I am developing.
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 14:36:01 GMT
Greetings all.

I am developing a pair programming plugin for QtCreator aka the ubuntu
sdk, and I am looking for a backend to base this on. Basically the
model I envision works like this.

(All this is done within Qt Creator)
A host will run a server from his machine that will sync
directories/files (as defined by his project) to any user who
connects. For the user who connects, he will download the
directories/files to /tmp. From there; two way syncs of these files
are performed as close to realtime as possible. Ideally; the framework
I use to do this ideally will be quick and will have good conflict
resolution.

Is there anything here at apache wave which would work well with my
goal? Qt Creator plugins are written in c++ if that matters.

Thanks!
- Akiva Avraham