From Michael MacFadden <michael.macfad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: An Open Source implementation of Google Drive Realtime API
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 15:41:56 GMT
Hello,

I took a look at some of the code.  I see where the code implements some
transformation functions (for OT), but I do not see where something like a
Transformation Control Algorithm is implemented.

How do you determine which operations need to be transformed against which
other operations?

Regards,

Michael