From John Blossom <jblos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: An Open Source implementation of Google Drive Realtime API
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 15:29:59 GMT
田传武 ,

I am very grateful for your contributions of these libraries. You are
striking at the fundamental blocking point in Wave development- the
existing platform is not well adapted to creating a variety of responsible
apps using a common data model. My mission is to get not only real-time
configurations but a flexible, secure environment which would allow
standalone instances of Wave 3.0 data models to drive apps on mobile
devices and to enable store-and-forward communications as a baseline,
complemented by real-time collaborative communications as available
networks allow. Your model provides a nucleus of operational
transformations for both conversations and data structures, which could be
refined and expanded to allow for sophisticated applications. In a perfect
world, I would like to see Wave data structures which can store data
streams as part of "conversations" as people walk around a field of sensors
and combine those messages in a common wave with human communications such
as text and voice. Some apps would expose the data, others would deal with
just the conversations, and so on.

Best,

John Blossom