From Thomas Wrobel <darkfl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: An Open Source implementation of Google Drive Realtime API
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 11:42:34 GMT
Thats really cool work.
Seems to work slickly, and theres mobile library code already.

Someone needs to make a ven diagram of various communication techs and
their features. As I understand it this has the functionality of the wave
protocol except for the federation right?

Just a random thought, but seeing as theres occasionally calls for the Wave
code base to be scrapped and recreated (faster/better/stronger/neater...)
would it make sense to build a new WFP out of this, rather then trying to
wrangle the existing code into shape?  Or is that a crazy idea?

~~~
Thomas & Bertines online review show:
http://randomreviewshow.com/index.html
Try it! You might even feel ambivalent about it :)