From Ben Hegarty <heg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to migrate deltas from file to mongoDB storage
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2014 20:29:31 GMT
hmm thats odd as I keep having to patch this change in when I pull from
wave master...

here's master currently, and the return value isn't used can we confirm
that the correct patch got applied?

line 140 should read ... *waveletDelta =
MongoDbDeltaStoreUtil.deserializeWaveletDeltaRecord(result);*

 129   @Override
130   public WaveletDeltaRecord getDeltaByEndVersion(long version) throws
IOException {
131     DBObject query = createWaveletDBQuery();
132
query.put(MongoDbDeltaStoreUtil.FIELD_TRANSFORMED_RESULTINGVERSION_VERSION,
version);
133
134     DBObject result = deltaDbCollection.findOne(query);
135
136     WaveletDeltaRecord waveletDelta = null;
137
138     if (result != null)
139     try {
140       *MongoDbDeltaStoreUtil.deserializeWaveletDeltaRecord(result);*
141     } catch (PersistenceException e) {
142       throw new IOException(e);
143     }
144     return waveletDelta;
145   }