From Yuri Z <vega...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrate Apache Wave to java 8?
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 20:29:55 GMT
No, we are not moving away from Java, but Java just got better with long
awaited release of Java 8 last month. Well, in theory we can try to rewrite
the shared OT logic into javascript and compile it with the new Java 8
javascript compiler for the server side, while it can be used as is on the
client side.