From Ben Hegarty <heg...@gmail.com>
Subject Socket.IO script
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 20:03:09 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows where in the wave codebase generates the
following error?

     [java]    Invoking Linker Cross-Site-Iframe
     [java]     at
com.google.gwt.core.ext.linker.impl.SelectionScriptLinker.generateSelectionScript(SelectionScriptLinker.java:422)
[ERROR] The Cross-Site-Iframe linker does not support <script> tags in the
gwt.xml files, but the gwt.xml file (or the gwt.xml files which it
includes) contains the following script tags:
     [java]
     [java] /socket.io/socket.io.js

I understand that its something do do with the import of socket.IO but I
can't seem to find the code that imports Socket.IO to cause the error.
Hopefully we'll have the atmosphere replacement soon :)

--
Regards
Ben