From "Basavaraj K N [MaGE]" <basavaraj...@manipalglobal.com>
Subject RE: Contributing WIAB documentation
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 11:56:32 GMT
Very useful

-----Original Message-----
From: Pablo Ojanguren [mailto:pablojan@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 5:00 PM
To: wave-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Contributing WIAB documentation

Done! I hope you find it useful.

Thank you.

> Pablo,
>
> You should have permissions to make changes now.
>
> Ali
>
> On 18 February 2014 15:59, Pablo Ojanguren <pablojan@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ops, I don't have permissions yet.   My username is "pablojan".
> >
> > Thank you!

> >> Yeah, Thanks Pablo!

> >> the
> else.

> it
> >> special
> repo.

Mailgate Notification
Note: Our email domain has moved to @manipalglobal.com

DISCLAIMER
This email is for the sole use of the Manipal Group & its Entities and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of
the original message.

MailGate uses policy enforcement to scan for known viruses, spam, undesirable content and
malicious code.