From "Basavaraj K N [MaGE]" <basavaraj...@manipalglobal.com>
Subject unable to embed locally running wave
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 15:47:18 GMT
Hi

I am trying to refer http://www.waveprotocol.org/wave-apis/google-wave-embed-api/tutorial
and embed my locally running wave server

But no luck the script always referring to old google wave, which is now have permanently
moved, the HTML is not hitting my local wave server

Any cluses?

Thanks
Basavaraj

Mailgate Notification
Note: Our email domain has moved to @manipalglobal.com

DISCLAIMER
This email is for the sole use of the Manipal Group & its Entities and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of
the original message.

MailGate uses policy enforcement to scan for known viruses, spam, undesirable content and
malicious code.