From Thomas Wrobel <darkfl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up Wave for client development (my experience setting up on WindowsXP)
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 23:25:52 GMT
Thanks for the explanation/breakdown that's useful.
I'll still look into it, but it sounds like far too many to use a
dictionary. You'd end up with quite a mess.

Maybe just having a "development compile" without all the permutations
would be better for now. I'll have a think though if decent alternatives
come to mind.

~~~
Thomas & Bertines online review show:
http://randomreviewshow.com/index.html
Try it! You might even feel ambivalent about it :)