From Ali Lown <...@lown.me.uk>
Subject Re: Making wave post public instead of inviting participant
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 15:36:40 GMT
There is currently no support in Wave to do this.

On a particular server you can use '@' as a participant to allow
anybody on the server to read it.

To allow true 'public' access, requires rendering the wave as static
HTML. Yuri has some patches to allow this. (Check the list archives
for discussion regarding it).

Ali

On 5 December 2013 15:34, Basavaraj K N [MaGE]
<basavaraj.kn@manipalglobal.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> How can I make a wave accessible for users publically so that user who is starting the
new wave, need not invite participant instead open it for public

> ~Basavaraj
>
> Mailgate Notification
> Note: Our email domain has moved to @manipalglobal.com
>
> DISCLAIMER
> This email is for the sole use of the Manipal Group & its Entities and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy
all copies of the original message.