From "Basavaraj K N [MaGE]" <basavaraj...@manipalglobal.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Move Wave to a true 'git' repository at Apache
Date Sat, 14 Dec 2013 06:37:53 GMT
Mov to git

-----Original Message-----
From: Angus Turner [mailto:admin@theangus.org]
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2013 6:56 AM
To: wave-dev
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Move Wave to a true 'git' repository at Apache

Move to git

Thanks
Angus Turner
e:  hi@theangus.org
m: 0424972516

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Ali Lown <ali@lown.me.uk> wrote:

> As one of the main contention points, lets get Wave moved off the
> git-svn life support, and in to a true git repository.
> Since this would affect everyone (especially the other developers), I
> am just going to run a quick check here...
>
> This vote is open for 72 hours.
>
> [  ] Move to Git at Apache
> [  ] Retain Subversion
>
> I vote to move to true git.
>
> Ali

Mailgate Notification
Note: Our email domain has moved to @manipalglobal.com

DISCLAIMER
This email is for the sole use of the Manipal Group & its Entities and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of
the original message.

MailGate uses policy enforcement to scan for known viruses, spam, undesirable content and
malicious code.