From "Basavaraj K N [MaGE]" <basavaraj...@manipalglobal.com>
Subject Wave Data API
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 17:31:26 GMT
Hi

I am trying to do basic CRUD operations with Wave over HTTP GET/POST methods

However so far have not found any document with such APIs for wave (have found JSON - RPC
calls but which methods to call not documented)

Can someone guide me to same? I am trying to build a real time public Q & A forum using
Wave store as my underlying Data store

Thanks
Basavaraj

Mailgate Notification
Note: Our email domain has moved to @manipalglobal.com

DISCLAIMER
This email is for the sole use of the Manipal Group & its Entities and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of
the original message.

MailGate uses policy enforcement to scan for known viruses, spam, undesirable content and
malicious code.